Turkish Airlines Seat Selection Policy
- Turkish Airlines international and domestic flights begin online and mobile check-in 24 hours before departure.
- Seat refunds cannot be processed if the passenger requests flight changes and cancellations.
- Selected seats are also canceled if Turkish Airlines changes any of its flights or cancels any flights.
- It is possible to change free seats within a certain time frame, but paid seats cannot be changed.
- The seat fee may be refunded if the purchased seat is changed due to Turkish Airlines systems or for operational reasons.
- This change makes reimbursement of any fee, including the ticket fare, impossible.
- When requesting an emergency exit seat, passengers must confirm their eligibility.
- Those who need a second seat belt or are carrying infants may not use the emergency exit seat.
- Passengers traveling with a pet, a guide dog, or an emotional support dog are not permitted to sit in extra-legroom or emergency exit seats.
- You can check in for the seats you’ve chosen or purchased by visiting our check-in page.
How can I choose my seat on Turkish Airlines?
Passengers can make the most of their flight by flying in their preferred seats. Turkish Airlines offers seat selection on both domestic and international flights. Flyers can select their seats online or by calling Turkish Airlines toll-free number.
Turkish Airlines Seat Selection becomes easy when you follow the steps:
- Firstly, visit the Turkish Airlines official website.
- Secondly, click the Plan & Book tab at the right top of the page.
- Thirdly, click the seat selection mentioned under the additional services drop-down.
- Enter the ticket number or reservation code and the passenger’s last name.
- Press the continue button.
- Upon providing your details, you will be able to retrieve your booking details.
- You can view the Turkish Airlines seat map
- Choose the best seats and continue with making the payment.
- Press confirm button
- Finally, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your seat on your registered email.