Apr 2 Tue Depart LAX – Fly Tel Aviv
Apr 3 Wed Arrive Tel Aviv Airport – Meet and transfer to
hotel for dinner and overnight.
Apr 4 Thu Jaffa, Caesarea, Mt. Carmel, Megiddo
Apr 5 Fri Capernaum, Beattitudes, Cana, Nazareth
Village, Mt. Tabor
Apr 6 Sat Beit She’an, Jericho, Church of the Nativity
Apr 7 Sun Mt Olives, Bethpage, Pater Noster, Dominus
Flavit, Church of Gethsemane, House of Caiaphas, Lions Gate, Pool of Bethesda, St Anne Church, Church of the Holy Sepulcher
Apr 8 Mon City of David, Davidson Center, Temple Mount,
Western Wall, Western Wall Tunnel
Apr 9 Tue Qumran, Masada, Dead Sea
Apr 10 Wed Free Morning. Drive to Petra at 12:00 noon.
Cross border formalities. Arrive hotel in Petra at around 6:00 pm.
Apr 11 Thu Visit Petra. Drive back to Israel – Overnight Tel
Aviv in evening.
Apr 12 Fri Transfer to Tel Aviv Airport - Fly back to LAX
• Roundtrip International flights between Los Angeles LAX – Tel AvivExcluding
• 2 nights at the Metropolitan hotel ( or Similar )
• 2 Nights at Ein Gev hotels on the Sea of Galilee (or similar )
• 4 Nights at the Legacy Jerusalem (or similar )
• 1 night at the Icon hotel Petra
• Daily open buffet breakfasts at the hotels
• 09 Dinners at the Hotel
• Entry fees to the sites and museums as per the Itinerary
• Entry fees to Petra
• St. Peters Fish lunch in the Sea of Galilee
• Biblical lunch in Nazareth Village
• Arrival & departure Transfers
• transportation by deluxe AC motor coach as per itinerary
• Boat Tour at Sea of Galilee
• English Speaking licensed tour guide during all tours & transfers
• Personal headsets (whispers)
• Service charges and local taxes
• Visa: Since the guests are arriving from Allenby Bridge, they must have visa to Jordan in advance.
• Jordan Departure tax $ 14.- per person
• Israel departure tax approximately $ 52
• Extras of personal nature & insurance of any kind
• Beverages with dinners or lunches
• Tips to guide & driver
• Insurance of any kind